To Our Valued Customers:
We will be reopening our Main Bank & Berthold Branch lobbies on Tuesday, May 26th for our normal hours of operation with new health and safety measures in place. The Kenmare Drive-up lobby will remain closed at this time – but the drive-through window is open for regular hours of operation. We just ask that you help us keep everyone safe by refraining from visiting us in person if you have a fever, cough, shortness of breath, or are feeling ill in any manner.
Effective May 26, 2020
• We have installed Plexiglass dividers in our teller and new account areas.
• We have added signage and floor markings in our lobbies to encourage social distancing and to guide traffic.
• Hand sanitizer is available at all entrances and should be used upon entry.
• If you are wearing a mask, we ask that upon entry into our lobby, you pause and briefly remove your mask, so our employees can identify you in accordance with “Know Your Customer” regulations. As soon as you have been acknowledged, you may replace your mask and continue into the lobby.
• All self-service items, such as pens, deposit slips, debit slips, etc. have been removed from the lobby. All these items will be provided for you by a banker in our teller line.
• Enhanced cleaning procedures have been implemented.
• If you are feeling ill or if within the last 14 days, you have travelled anywhere out of state or been exposed to anyone with COVID-19, we ask that you refrain from visiting us in person.